This is a great opportunity to get into television and learn, “hands on”, all facets of television production, from the idea stage through to production and post production. As an intern, you can be involved in broadcast studio and portable productions. You can also learn editing, program scheduling and office procedures.
If you are interested in becoming involved in television production after graduation, this would be an ideal opportunity to learn the basics of the industry. To be considered for a non-paid internship at NSTV the student should:
- Be a Junior or Senior in college (or by special permission)
- Have taken or are taking a basic Television Production Course
- Have taken or are taking a basic Editing Course
- Have taken or are taking a Communication Course
- Be Articulate and Personable
Please email resume to Marcelo Mendez: firstname.lastname@example.org